Access to government services
NSW Fair Trading Centres now offer a range of government services in the one convenient location.
More services at Fair Trading Centres
Your local Fair Trading Centre now gives you easy access to:
- apply for a birth, death or marriage certificate
- pay a State Debt Recovery Office fine using your credit card
- apply for a Seniors Card
- obtain a fishing licence
- buy a national park pass
- information on NSW government licences, permits and services
- renew and apply for a NSW government licence using your credit card (contact your local Fair Trading Centre for details)
- apply for an owner builder permit
- renew or apply for a building and business licence
- lodge a rental bond and bond refund application
- lodge incorporated association documents
- apply for a Consumer, Trader & Tenancy Tribunal hearing
- general information and referrals to other NSW Government agencies
- information and referrals about business services available through Business Enterprise Centres (BECs)
- lodge a retail tenancy bond
- Justice of the Peace services
- information on NSW social housing assistance
- lodge social housing applications.
Fair Trading will be adding to this list of services. Contact your local Fair Trading Centre for further developments or subscribe to our What’s new email alert service.
For more information contact the NSW Government Contact Centre on 133 679 (133 NSW).
Fair Trading can also help with resolving complaints. Please see our list of services offered for more information.