Change text size:   Increase font size   Reduce font size  |   Print page:   Print this page
  |   Contact us   

Lodge a complaint 

If you have not been able to resolve your problem, you can lodge a complaint with NSW Fair Trading.


Lodging a complaint 

Reasons for lodging a complaint  

If you have not been able to resolve a problem with a business or trader you can lodge a complaint.

Resolving issues - steps to assist you resolve a problem

Alternatively, phone NSW Fair Trading on 13 32 20 to discuss how to lodge a complaint.

Ways to lodge a complaint

Lodge a general complaint online

Lodge a home building complaint online

Lodge a tenancy complaint online

Lodge a strata complaint online

Lodge a land lease community (residential park) complaint online

Lodge a retirement village complaint online


Lodge a complaint by mail

Next step

Your complaint will be directed to a Fair Trading office.

Read about how your home building complaint is handled
Read about how your residential tenancy complaint is handled
Read about how your general complaint is handled  

Get a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader so you can access PDF versions of our information.