Change text size:   Increase font size   Reduce font size  |   Print page:   Print this page
  |   Contact us   

Building licensing courses 

Trade courses

To find registered training organisations that are registered to deliver nationally recognised training to obtain qualifications for a building, trade or specialist licence or certificate, you can use the website and search via the course code or name. The website is the National Register of information on training packages, qualifications, courses, competencies and registered training organisations.

Higher education courses

The MyUniversity website is the Australian Government's online higher education information service. It provides an interactive searchable website that displays information on higher education providers, along with available courses and fees.