Change text size:   Increase font size   Reduce font size  |   Print page:   Print this page
  |   Contact us   


Effective 2 May 2008, demolishing work is no longer regulated under the Home Building Act in NSW. This means that demolishing work is no longer licensed by NSW Fair Trading.

However, to undertake demolition work in NSW it is generally necessary to hold a licence and/or permit issued by SafeWork NSW. For more information, refer to the SafeWork NSW website or call SafeWork NSW on 13 10 50.