NSW Fair Trading releases an annual Fair Trading - A year in review which includes details of the compliance and enforcement activity for the year.
Enforcement action reports are also released quarterly. The enforcement action report released by NSW Fair Trading includes public information available through the courts as well as information on public registers administered by NSW Fair Trading. The enforcement actions listed may include:
- convictions resulting from prosecution in a court
- statistical information on penalty notices issued by NSW Fair Trading
- disciplinary determinations – including results of proceedings in the NCAT.
- injunctions resulting from civil proceedings in the Supreme Court.
A list of enforcement action reports available for download are provided below.
- Enforcement actions - April-June 2018 (PDF, 206.89 KB)
- Enforcement actions - January-March 2018 (PDF, 247.9 KB)
- Enforcement actions - October-December 2017 (PDF, 61.03 KB)
- Enforcement actions - July - Sept 2017 (PDF, 106.45 KB)
- Enforcement actions - April - June 2017 (PDF, 106.26 KB)
- Enforcement actions - January - March 2017 (PDF, 110.48 KB)
- Enforcement actions - October - December 2016 (PDF, 102.54 KB)
- Enforcement actions - July - September 2016 (PDF, 119.15 KB)