The Australian Timeshare and Holiday Ownership Council Ltd (ATHOC) has developed a Code of Practice which outlines a standards for its members.

If you have a complaint or concern, first contact the timeshare organisation and explain how you want the situation resolved. If you’re not satisfied with the outcome, the next step is to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) on 1800 367 287 or visit www.fos.org.au

Prev Renting a holiday home