Have your say
- 4 September 2018: Public consultation closed for the Building and Development Certifiers Bill 2018.
- 31 October 2018: Building and Development Certifiers Act 2018 assented.
- 30 December 2018: NSW Government announced a four-point plan to improve the certification industry.
- Mid-April 2019: audit program commenced to target high-risk certifiers.
- 26 June 2019: ‘Building Stronger Foundations’ discussion paper released which takes the first steps in implementing the NSW Government Response to the national report Building Confidence: effectiveness of compliance and enforcement systems for the building and construction industry across Australia (the Report).
- 01 August 2019: NSW Government announced the appointment of Mr David Chandler OAM as the NSW Building Commissioner.
- 30 September 2019: Public consultation open for the proposed Building and Development Certifiers Regulation.
If you can't use our online form, you can email your submission to ORG.Admin@finance.nsw.gov.au. We will publish your submission if not told otherwise.
If you can't provide your submission electronically, you can send your submission by mail to:
Office of the registrar General
2-24 Rawson Place
Sydney NSW 2001