During this consultation we received 128 submissions of which 29 were confidential. The remaining 99 submissions have been made publicly available with private information redacted where necessary.
All the submissions made during the consultation have been read and considered. All publishable submissions can now be found below.
On 2 March 2020, the current regulatory requirements for the real estate and property services sector will change. A description of the changes which will come into effect can be found here
Have your say
- 6 November 2016 - public consultation opened
- 5 December 2016 - public consultation closed
- 22 November 2017 - Property, Stock and Business Agents Amendment (Property Industry Reform) Bill 2017 was introduced into Parliament
- 7 March 2018 - The Bill was passed by both Houses of Parliament
- 21 March 2018 - The Property, Stock and Business Agents Amendment (Property Industry Reform) Act 2018 received assent.
If you can't use our online form, you can email your submission to ORG.Admin@finance.nsw.gov.au. We will publish your submission if not told otherwise.
If you can't provide your submission electronically, you can send your submission by mail to:
Office of the registrar General
2-24 Rawson Place
Sydney NSW 2001