Retirement villages register

Land being used as a retirement village must be registered with NSW Land Registry Services (NSW LRS).  Operators must notify the Registrar General in writing that the land is used as a retirement village by lodging a Request form 11RN.  The Request form must be lodged with NSW LRS before entering into any village contracts with residents.

The form and further information is available on the NSW LRS website.

Upon registration, the relevant details become part of the public register of retirement villages available on the Accommodation registers page. Prospective residents can use the register to locate a village in the area they are considering.

Prev Retirement village laws and inquiry
Next Average resident comparison figure