- Every inspection must be entered into the register.
- 'External reference number' is your file number – if you don't have one just leave it blank.
- A certificate of non-compliance can only be generated by choosing the option 'non-compliant: inspection at owner's request'.
- Summarise your inspection under 'comments'.
- For every box you tick in 'reasons for non-compliance', add a brief comment to describe the issue.
- Do not refer to reports that only you can access.
Being thorough today helps you and other certifiers tomorrow. When a pool needs to be reinspected, the certifier or council will rely on what you enter into the register today.