NSW Fair Trading has put together free training material to help service station operators use the Biofuels online form to make sure they are meeting their responsibilities.
There are two training modules in this package:
- Entering quarterly returns
- Applying for an exemption
The ‘entering quarterly return’ module will show you how to:
- login to the online form using your Fuel Retailers Licence number
- enter the verification code which will be sent via SMS
- enter quarterly volumes for ethanol and biodiesel
- enter the number of bowsers and nozzles supplying E10 and U91 petrol for each station.
Download the entering quarterly returns workbook (PDF, 1261.27 KB).
The ‘applying for an exemption’ module will show you how to:
- login to the online form using a Fuel Retailers Licence number
- enter the verification code which will be sent to you via SMS
- apply for an exemption from the ethanol and/or biodiesel mandate
- indicate the expected ethanol percentage of your fuel sales for each quarter an exemption is being sought provide reasoning and documentary evidence in support of your exemption application.
Download the applying for an exemption workbook (PDF, 1123.1 KB).