Building licence courses

Trade courses

To find a registered training organisations that delivers nationally recognised training for a building, trade or specialist licence or certificate, use the website and search via the course code or name.

Higher education courses

The MyUniversity website is the Australian Government's online higher education information service. It provides an interactive searchable website that displays information on higher education providers, along with available courses and fees.

Prev Licence classes & qualifications
Next Interstate & New Zealand licences