Vehicle registration, insurance and warranties

After you’ve bought a vehicle, you’re required to have Compulsory Third Party (CTP) personal injury insurance and to register your vehicle with the Roads and Maritime Services (RMS). We’ve put together some information to help you register, pick insurance and understand or extend a warranty.

Prev Car sale advertisement & promotions