Our Plumbing Inspection and Assurance Service (PIAS) booking line will close from 12pm on Friday 30 November 2018. Normal business hours will resume from Monday 3rd December 8am.
For work requiring inspection outside NSW Fair Trading’s areas of operation, please continue to contact the relevant local council.
The MyInspections gateway allows users to pay fees and submit documents related to plumbing and drainage work and applies to all on-site plumbing and drainage work in the Sydney and Newcastle regions. In addition to paying fees, you can complete and submit a Notice of Work (NoW), Sewer Service Diagrams (SSD) and Certificate of Compliance (CoC).
Note: If you’re using a mobile device, some functions are limited like printing and saving documents.
To access the MyInspections Gateway, you must first register. Once registered, you are able to:
- submit an audit inspection application (pay for an audit inspection)
- correct an audit inspection application
- submit or correct a performance solution application (please note only property details can be corrected).
- submit or correct a Notice of Work (NoW)
- submit a Certificate of Compliance (CoC)
- submit a completed Sewer Service Diagram (SSD)
Go to the guide for using the Fair Trading MyInspections Gateway for more information on how to register and complete the above actions.