The MyInspections gateway allows users to pay fees and submit documents related to plumbing and drainage work and applies to all on-site plumbing and drainage work in the Sydney and Newcastle regions. In addition to paying fees, you can complete and submit a Notice of Work (NoW), Sewer Service Diagrams (SSD) and Certificate of Compliance (CoC).
Note: If you’re using a mobile device, some functions are limited like printing and saving documents.
To access the MyInspections Gateway, you must first register. Once registered, you are able to:
- submit an audit inspection application (pay for an audit inspection)
- correct an audit inspection application
- submit or correct a performance solution application (please note only property details can be corrected).
- submit or correct a Notice of Work (NoW)
- submit a Certificate of Compliance (CoC)
- submit a completed Sewer Service Diagram (SSD)
Go to the guide for using the Fair Trading MyInspections Gateway for more information on how to register and complete the above actions.