Have your say
- Late 2015: we released a discussion paper for industry and public consultation as part of a full review of the Act.
- 2017-2018: we conducted a number of stakeholder roundtables with peak industry bodies to explore possible options for reform.
- August 2018: we released an exposure draft Bill, with accompanying explanatory statement, and a consultation paper on a proposal for a statutory trust for public consultation
- 18 September 2018: Consultation ended.
- 21 November 2018: The Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Amendment Bill 2018 passed Parliament
- 28 November 2018: The Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Amendment Act 2018 assented
- December 2018: Options paper released for consultation on the implementation of the Security of Payment Reforms
If you can't use our online form, you can email your submission to ORG.Admin@finance.nsw.gov.au. We will publish your submission if not told otherwise.
If you can't provide your submission electronically, you can send your submission by mail to:
Office of the registrar General
2-24 Rawson Place
Sydney NSW 2001