Have your say
- Late 2015: we released a discussion paper for industry and public consultation as part of a full review of the Act.
- 2017-2018: we conducted a number of stakeholder roundtables with peak industry bodies to explore possible options for reform.
- August 2018: we released an exposure draft Bill, with accompanying explanatory statement, and a consultation paper on a proposal for a statutory trust for public consultation
- 18 September 2018: Consultation ended.
- 21 November 2018: The Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Amendment Bill 2018 (the Bill) passed Parliament
- May 2019: Draft Regulation released for public consultation
- June 2019: Consultation on the draft Regulation ends
- 21 October 2019: The Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Amendment Act 2018 and the Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Amendment Regulation 2019 will commence.
If you can't use our online form, you can email your submission to ORG.Admin@finance.nsw.gov.au. We will publish your submission if not told otherwise.
If you can't provide your submission electronically, you can send your submission by mail to:
Office of the registrar General
2-24 Rawson Place
Sydney NSW 2001