Plumbers and drainers


MyInspections allows users to pay fees and submit documents related to plumbing and drainage work in the areas that NSW Fair Trading conducts inspections.

To access the MyInspections Gateway the user must register, and then:

  • pay audit fees (pay for an audit inspection)
  • correct an audit inspection application
  • submit or correct a performance solution application (please note only property details can be corrected)
  • submit or correct a Notice of Work (NoW)
  • submit a Certificate of Compliance (CoC)
  • submit a completed Sewer Service Diagram (SSD).

Where the inspection fee was paid through a Quick Check agent, the NoW, SSD and CoC documents are still available on this website:

Who is the plumbing regulator in my area?

To find out who carries out the plumbing regulation functions in your area, download local plumbing regulators (PDF, 292.75 KB) in NSW.

Download your technical notes

Go to the plumbing code, standards and notes page to view and download Fair Trading's technical notes, with information on solutions, installation requirements and PCA or standards interpretations.

Subscribe to Newsflush, Fair Trading's quarterly e-newsletter for plumbers and drainers, to receive industry updates and information on plumbing and drainage.

Prev Consumer building guide
Next Electricians