NSW Fair Trading offers a number of grants programs providing advice and advocacy on behalf of consumers or to build financial capability. The two largest programs are the Tenants’ Advice and Advocacy Program and the Financial Counselling Services Program.
Applications for grants can generally be made by non-profit incorporated or registered organisations operating within New South Wales, academic institutions and in specific programs, co-operatives, registered trade unions, government agencies, councils and suitably skilled individuals.
The specific grants programs are listed as follows.
Currently open for application
There are no grants currently open for application.
Currently closed to applicants
- No interest loan scheme program (NILS®) – NSW NILS® services
- Aged care supported accommodation service
- Financial counselling services program
- Home building advocacy service program (HoBAS)
- Tenants advice and advocacy program
- Strata Collective Sales Advocacy Service
Want more information?
For more information on the specific grants programs, please use the details provided on the relevant grants program pages above.
For enquiries about NSW Fair Trading's community grants programs only, email email@example.com.