From 2 May 2008, demolishing work is no longer regulated under the Home Building Act in NSW which means that demolishing work is no longer licensed by NSW Fair Trading. To do any demolition work in NSW, it’s generally necessary to hold a licence and/or permit issued by SafeWork NSW. Visit the SafeWork NSW website or call on 13 10 50 for more information.

Prev Decorating
Next Disconnection/reconnection of fixed electrical equipment