How the portal works
We are soon launching a new online tool to make it faster and easier for certifiers to:
- submit renewals, variations of conditions, mutual recognition and new applications, including upload of supporting documents
- pay registration fees by credit or debit card
- check the status of applications
- amend contact details at any time.
What this means for certifiers
- The portal will replace the current application email process
- The current email process will only be available until 28 February 2021 after which we will no longer accept email applications or EFT payments
- Each certifier will need to register to use the portal
- Fees will need to be paid separately for each application and bulk payment of fees won’t be accepted
- Payments for online applications must only be made with a credit or debit card
- Applications can’t be submitted through the portal unless all mandatory supporting documents are attached.
Accessing the portal
- We’ll soon be sending you more information to help you register
- Registration will be staged in groups of certifiers based on registration expiry date
- Certifiers with registration due for renewal in December 2020 and January 2021 will be the first group to register.
- If your registration is due for renewal in November 2020 the current process still applies. You should email your renewal application to email@example.com and pay the fee by electronic funds transfer before your current certificate of registration expires
- If your registration expires in December 2020 and you haven’t received an email on how to register, please check your junk mail folder
- If you have technical issues and can’t register, submit your renewal application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tip: Make sure you submit a renewal application and pay the fee before your certificate of registration expires.