Accessing NSW Fair Trading information (GIPA Act)
Go to the accessing NSW Fair Trading information page to access information and forms under the Government Information Public Access (GIPA) Act 2009, which replaced the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act 1989 from 1 July 2010.
View a list of association forms
Community and neighbourhood scheme forms
- Community Land Section 26 Certificate (PDF, 156.08 KB)
- Proxy form for proprietors in community, precinct or neighbourhood associations (PDF, 10.57 KB)
- Proxy form for subsidiary associations (PDF, 69.64 KB)
View a list of co-operatives forms.
Customer feedback form
Your comments and suggestions about NSW Fair Trading are extremely valuable in helping us find out what we do well and where we can improve.
Funeral Funds forms
- Application for Registration of a Funeral Fund
- Guide to Making Application for Registration of a Funeral Fund
Home building forms
View a list of other builders and tradespeople home building forms.
Home warranty insurer complaint form for consumers wanting to make a complaint against a home warranty insurer.
Incorporated associations forms
View a list of approved forms for incorporated associations.
Motor vehicle industry forms
View a list of other licence and certificate application forms under the Motor Dealers and Repairers Act 2013.
Application form for approval to alter a motor vehicle odometer (PDF, 166.51 KB), under the Motor Dealers and Repairers Act 2013.
Notification of alteration or replacement of a motor vehicle odometer (PDF, 89.04 KB), for use by licensed motor vehicle repairers, under the Motor Dealers and Repairers Act 2014.
Owner-builder permit application
Go to the owner-builder permit page for the application form and related documents.
Pawnbroker and second-hand dealer forms
Forms under the Pawnbrokers and Second-Hand Dealers Act 1996.
Property valuer forms
The list includes links to the trust account audit forms.
Rental bond forms
- Claim for Refund of Bond Money (PDF, 314.37 KB) - please include direct deposit details to avoid delaying the payment claim.
- Change of Shared Tenancy Arrangement (PDF, 297.47 KB)
- Change of Managing Agent/Owner (PDF, 1070.74 KB)
- Rental Bonds Online Agency Registration Form (PDF, 535.18 KB)
- Rental Bonds Online - Landlord/ Owner Proof of Identity and Registration Form (PDF, 74.98 KB)
- Transfer of Bond (PDF, 231.44 KB)
The Rental Bond Lodgement form is only available for download in Rental Bonds Online (RBO). Property agents and self-managing landlords can access the form in the Links section of Rental Bonds Online.
Property agents and self-managing landlords must be registered with Rental Bonds Online. Information on registering as a user is available on the RBO property agents and self-managing landlords pages.
Residential land lease community forms and publications
- Registration form (PDF, 84.21 KB)
- Change in registered details form (PDF, 35.88 KB)
- Completion of mandatory education briefing for new operators (PDF, 76.87 KB)
- Disclosure statement (PDF, 39.87 KB)
- Moving into a land lease community (PDF, 279.52 KB) Order bulk copies at the NSW Government's online shop.
- Termination notice (PDF, 194.56 KB)
- Compulsory mediation form for site fee disputes (PDF, 243.84 KB)
- Other mediation/complaints form (PDF, 319.3 KB)
Under the law, the operator of a land lease community must ensure that a written site agreement is in place at the commencement of the agreement. A site condition report must also be completed by the parties at the same time. The site condition report provides details of the condition of the site that the homeowner will be leasing.
The operator must provide a disclosure statement before entering into an agreement. (link in ‘Approved Forms’ above)
Model forms and guidelines
Model forms and rules may be adopted for use by a land lease community.
- Notice of site fee increase (PDF, 42.14 KB)
- Notice to comply with community rules (PDF, 12.25 KB)
- Model Community Rules (DOCX, 746.09 KB)
- Model Rules for residents committees (DOC, 804 KB)
- Operator Rules of Conduct (PDF, 57.76 KB)
- Declaration: not operating a residential (land lease) community (PDF, 65.87 KB)
- Notice to Commissioner of intended closure of residential (land lease) community (PDF, 64.71 KB)
Residential tenancy forms
The Residential Tenancy Agreement and New tenant checklist have been amended in line with changes to tenancy laws. The changes relate to swimming pools, loose-fill asbestos insulation and general changes to the Residential Tenancies Regulation 2010. Download a copy of Frequently asked questions on the changes to the Residential Tenancies Regulation 2010 (PDF, 105.12 KB)
- Standard form Tenancy Agreement
- New tenant checklist
- Condition report
- Notice of rental increase form
- Notice to terminate tenancy agreement form - for landlords and agents
- Notice to terminate tenancy agreement form - for tenants
Domestic violence medical declaration forms for terminating a tenancy
Tenants who need to escape circumstances of domestic violence can end their tenancy immediately, without penalty. Tenants are also able to end their tenancy immediately and without penalty if their dependent child is in circumstances of domestic violence.
Tenants must provide a termination notice to the landlord and must attach supporting evidence. Acceptable evidence includes a Domestic Violence Order, certificate of conviction, family law injunction or declaration by a medical practitioner.
- Domestic violence declaration form – for tenants
- Domestic violence declaration form – for a tenant’s dependent child
- Sample domestic violence rental termination notice for co-tenants
- Sample domestic violence rental termination notice for landlords
Strata and community scheme forms
- Application for Mediation
- Proxy appointment form (PDF, 172.69 KB)
- Section 184 certificate (PDF, 171.46 KB)
- Notice to comply with a by-law (PDF, 279.38 KB)
- Key financial information - capital and administrative funds (PDF, 66.23 KB)
- Key financial information - other funds (PDF, 63.67 KB)
Tattoo parlours licensing forms
- Tattoo parlour operator licence application - fact sheet and form
- Tattooist licence application - fact sheet and form
- Close associate consent form
- Nomination of premises manager form
- Tattoo Parlour Tattooist Duplicate licence application
- Tattoo parlour notice of change of address form
- Notice of Registration of Equivalent Occupation
- Information Mutual Recognition of Interstate Occupation
Applications for a tattooist or operator licence can also be made online at the Government Licensing Service website.
- Tattooing Show Permit Fact Sheet and Application form
- Visiting Overseas Body Artists wishing to work at show - fact sheet