Accessing NSW Fair Trading information
Community and neighbourhood schemes
Motor vehicle industry
Owner-builder permit application
Pawnbroker and second-hand dealers
Residential land lease communities
Tenant information statement in other languages
Landlord information statement in other languages
Accessing NSW Fair Trading information (GIPA Act)
Go to the accessing NSW Fair Trading information page to access information and forms under the Government Information Public Access (GIPA) Act 2009, which replaced the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act 1989 from 1 July 2010.
View a list of association forms
Community and neighbourhood scheme forms
- Community Land Section 26 Certificate (PDF, 156.08 KB)
- Notice to comply with by-laws (PDF, 118.52 KB)
- Proxy form for proprietors in community, precinct or neighbourhood associations (PDF, 10.57 KB)
- Proxy form for subsidiary associations (PDF, 69.64 KB)
View a list of co-operatives forms.
Customer feedback form
Your comments and suggestions about NSW Fair Trading are extremely valuable in helping us find out what we do well and where we can improve.
Funeral funds forms
- Application for Registration of a Funeral Fund
- Guide to Making Application for Registration of a Funeral Fund
Home building forms
View a list of other builders and tradespeople home building forms.
Home warranty insurer complaint form for consumers wanting to make a complaint against a home warranty insurer.
Incorporated associations forms
View a list of approved forms for incorporated associations.
Motor vehicle industry forms
View a list of other licence and certificate application forms under the Motor Dealers and Repairers Act 2013.
Application form for approval to alter a motor vehicle odometer (PDF, 129.02 KB), under the Motor Dealers and Repairers Act 2013.
Notification of alteration or replacement of a motor vehicle odometer (PDF, 126.2 KB), for use by licensed motor vehicle repairers, under the Motor Dealers and Repairers Act 2014.
Owner-builder permit application
Go to the owner-builder permit page for the application form and related documents.
Pawnbroker and second-hand dealer forms
Forms under the Pawnbrokers and Second-Hand Dealers Act 1996.
Rental bond forms
- Claim for Refund of Bond Money (PDF, 314.37 KB) - please include direct deposit details to avoid delaying the payment claim.
- Change of Shared Tenancy Arrangement (PDF, 297.47 KB)
- Change of Managing Agent/Owner (PDF, 1070.74 KB)
- Rental Bonds Online Agency Registration Form (PDF, 72.01 KB)
- Rental Bonds Online - Landlord/ Owner Proof of Identity and Registration Form (PDF, 108.87 KB)
- Transfer of Bond (PDF, 231.44 KB)
The Rental Bond Lodgement form is only available for download in Rental Bonds Online (RBO). Property agents and self-managing landlords can access the form in the Links section of Rental Bonds Online.
Property agents and self-managing landlords must be registered with Rental Bonds Online. Information on registering as a user is available on the RBO property agents and self-managing landlords pages.
Residential land lease community forms and publications
- Registration form (PDF, 84.21 KB)
- Change in registered details form (PDF, 35.88 KB)
- Completion of mandatory education briefing for new operators (PDF, 76.87 KB)
- Disclosure statement (PDF, 39.87 KB)
- Moving into a land lease community (PDF, 279.52 KB) Order bulk copies at the NSW Government's online shop.
- Termination notice (PDF, 194.56 KB)
- Compulsory mediation form for site fee disputes (PDF, 243.84 KB)
- Other mediation/complaints form (PDF, 319.3 KB)
Under the law, the operator of a land lease community must ensure that a written site agreement is in place at the commencement of the agreement. A site condition report must also be completed by the parties at the same time. The site condition report provides details of the condition of the site that the homeowner will be leasing.
The operator must provide a disclosure statement before entering into an agreement. (link in ‘Approved Forms’ above)
Model forms and guidelines
Model forms and rules may be adopted for use by a land lease community.
- Notice of site fee increase (PDF, 42.14 KB)
- Notice to comply with community rules (PDF, 12.25 KB)
- Model Community Rules (DOCX, 746.09 KB)
- Model Rules for residents committees (DOC, 804 KB)
- Operator Rules of Conduct (PDF, 57.76 KB)
- Declaration: not operating a residential (land lease) community (PDF, 65.87 KB)
- Notice to Commissioner of intended closure of residential (land lease) community (PDF, 64.71 KB)
Residential tenancy forms
The Standard Residential Tenancy Agreement and Condition Report have been updated to reflect the changes to residential tenancy laws starting 23 March 2020.
The new Tenant Information Statement (which will replace the New Tenant Checklist) and Landlord Information Statement are also provided.
- Standard tenancy agreement (from 23 March 2020)
- Addendum to 2010 residential tenancy agreement (from 23 March 2020)
- Tenant Information Statement (from 23 March 2020)
- Landlord Information Statement (from 23 March 2020)
- Updated notice to terminate tenancy agreement for landlords and agents (until 15 October 2020)
Tenant information statement and landlord information statement in other languages
- Condition report (from 23 March 2020)
- Sample notice of rental increase form
- Sample notice to terminate tenancy agreement by landlords and agents (from 16 October 2020)
- Sample notice to terminate tenancy agreement by tenants
Domestic violence forms for terminating a tenancy
Tenants who need to escape circumstances of domestic violence can end their tenancy immediately, without penalty. Tenants are also able to end their tenancy immediately and without penalty if their dependent child is in circumstances of domestic violence.
Tenants must provide a termination notice to the landlord and must attach supporting evidence. Acceptable evidence includes a Domestic Violence Order, certificate of conviction, family law injunction or declaration by a medical practitioner.
- Domestic violence declaration form - for tenant (from 23 March 2020)
- Domestic violence declaration form – for dependant child (from 23 March 2020)
- Sample domestic violence notice to terminate tenancy by tenant to landlord
- Sample domestic violence notice to terminate tenancy agreement by tenant to each co-tenant
Strata and community scheme forms
- Application for Mediation
- Proxy appointment
- Section 184 certificate
- Notice to comply with a by-law (PDF, 279.38 KB)
- Statement of key financial information - capital works fund and administrative fund
- Statement of key financial information - other funds
Tattoo parlours licensing forms
- Tattoo parlour operator licence application - fact sheet and form
- Tattooist licence application - fact sheet and form
- Close associate consent form
- Nomination of premises manager form
- Tattoo Parlour Tattooist Duplicate licence application
- Tattoo parlour notice of change of address form
- Notice of Registration of Equivalent Occupation
- Information Mutual Recognition of Interstate Occupation
Applications for a tattooist or operator licence can also be made online at the Government Licensing Service website.
- Tattooing Show Permit Fact Sheet and Application form
- Visiting Overseas Body Artists wishing to work at show - fact sheet