Accessing NSW Fair Trading information (GIPA Act)

Go to the accessing NSW Fair Trading information page to access information and forms under the Government Information Public Access (GIPA) Act 2009, which replaced the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act 1989 from 1 July 2010.

Association forms

View a list of association forms

Community and neighbourhood scheme forms

Complaint forms

Co-operatives forms

View a list of co-operatives forms.

Customer feedback form

Your comments and suggestions about NSW Fair Trading are extremely valuable in helping us find out what we do well and where we can improve.

Funeral Funds forms

Home building forms

View a list of other builders and tradespeople home building forms.

Home warranty insurer complaint form for consumers wanting to make a complaint against a home warranty insurer.

Incorporated associations forms

View a list of approved forms for incorporated associations.

Motor vehicle industry forms

View a list of other licence and certificate application forms under the Motor Dealers and Repairers Act 2013.

Application form for approval to alter a motor vehicle odometer (PDF, 166.51 KB), under the Motor Dealers and Repairers Act 2013.

Notification of alteration or replacement of a motor vehicle odometer (PDF, 89.04 KB), for use by licensed motor vehicle repairers, under the Motor Dealers and Repairers Act 2014.

Owner-builder permit application

Go to the owner-builder permit page for the application form and related documents.

Pawnbroker and second-hand dealer forms

Forms under the Pawnbrokers and Second-Hand Dealers Act 1996.

Property valuer forms

NSW registration of valuers ceased from 1 March 2016. For details, visit the valuers' page.
View a list of property services forms including applications for certificates and licences under the Property, Stock and Business Agents Act 2002 and the Conveyancers Licensing Act 2003.

The list includes links to the trust account audit forms.

Rental bond forms

The Rental Bond Lodgement form is only available for download in Rental Bonds Online (RBO). Property agents and self-managing landlords can access the form in the Links section of Rental Bonds Online.

Property agents and self-managing landlords must be registered with Rental Bonds Online. Information on registering as a user is available on the RBO property agents and self-managing landlords pages.

Residential land lease community forms and publications

Approved Forms

Prescribed documents

Under the law, the operator of a land lease community must ensure that a written site agreement is in place at the commencement of the agreement. A site condition report must also be completed by the parties at the same time. The site condition report provides details of the condition of the site that the homeowner will be leasing.

The operator must provide a disclosure statement before entering into an agreement. (link in ‘Approved Forms’ above)

Standard form of Site Agreement (PDF, 112.11 KB).

Standard form Site Condition Report (PDF, 69.63 KB)

Model forms and guidelines

Model forms and rules may be adopted for use by a land lease community.

Other publications

Residential tenancy forms

The Residential Tenancy Agreement and New tenant checklist have been amended in line with changes to tenancy laws. The changes relate to swimming pools, loose-fill asbestos insulation and general changes to the Residential Tenancies Regulation 2010.  Download a copy of Frequently asked questions on the changes to the Residential Tenancies Regulation 2010 (PDF, 105.12 KB)

Domestic violence medical declaration forms for terminating a tenancy

Tenants who need to escape circumstances of domestic violence can end their tenancy immediately, without penalty. Tenants are also able to end their tenancy immediately and without penalty if their dependent child is in circumstances of domestic violence.

Tenants must provide a termination notice to the landlord and must attach supporting evidence. Acceptable evidence includes a Domestic Violence Order, certificate of conviction, family law injunction or declaration by a medical practitioner.

Strata and community scheme forms

Tattoo parlours licensing forms


Applications for a tattooist or operator licence can also be made online at the Government Licensing Service website.


Tow truck forms and policies

Prev Fees
Next Online tools